Ok, this is my first post, I'm pretty new at blogging, but I think I'll give it a go. My plans are to Blog on Second Life and all the goodies I find for free. I've been told I put togther a pretty mean avi with little to no money. So Ifigure why not share what I've learned. I'm a little short on time now, but I promise a blog tomorrow with pics i hope if i can figure out how to post them =) yay i figured it out and I didn't have to wait until tomorrow, talk soon!
Hellena

Hmm, well someday life will give me five minutes to blog :P I am still here though, lol and can be found most days in Second Life wandering around aimlessly....I did recently complete the Mushroom Hunt and the I Love Cupcakes hunt. Some awesome stuff there. Be sure to check them out!And today starts the Vintage Fair, and I'm sure lots of goodies to be found there as well. Tata for now, I'm off to real life schhol.
ReplyDelete